It is currently Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:44 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Credit Repair Tips Obtaining Your Credit Report Womens Air Yeezy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:50 am 
Third, reading skill - I read books, news or magazines in English everydaythen I my favorite English song lyrics try to understand the meaning. I also read the subtitle of the movie everytimeI watched and check the dictionary for the meaning of the vocabularies which i don know so I can learn more vocabularies from the articles.
Every students want to have good grade, of course me too. In addition, study in high level lesson is getting harder so how i will improve my grade-points? I always ask myself with this question. Here are some ways thatI can do todevelop my English skills including listening, speaking, reading, and writing toimprove my grade-points better.
First, listening skill -we have to pay attention and follow the me five rule that everybody listening while one person is speaking and no mobile, music or games during the time we studying in the class room everytime. Moreover, I listen to English songs everyday and watch English movie once a week to improve my Karen Millen Dress listening and check howmuch I can understand from the lyricstoknow the meaning of the story. I also listen to my isabel marant shoes friends to pratice debate while we have free time at the school.
In summary,I thinkthese are some easy ways thatI can do to improve my grade-points. I believe that how much I pay is how muchI get. IfI study hard, pay attention in my lesson and keep doing to develop my English skills my grade-points willbe improve. Furthermore, It isn just improve grade-points but it also improve myself at the same time

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]